Why should I create a Rocks On a Rope account?
Creating an account on the Rocks On a Rope website allows you to check your order status, view your order history online, update your details, manage your Rocks On a Rope newsletter subscription and take advantage of numerous benefits (invitations to Rocks On a Rope VIP evenings, previews of new collections, etc.). Rocks On a Rope ensures that all your details are kept safe. No personal information will be shared and payment details are not stored.
I’ve lost the password for my Rocks On a Rope account. How can I reset it?
If you have forgotten the password you use to log in to your Rocks On a Rope account, please click on the “Forgotten password” link and enter the email address associated with your account.
You will then receive an automatic email to reset your password.
How can I subscribe or unsubscribe from the Rocks On a Rope newsletter?
You can subscribe to the Rocks On a Rope newsletters by entering your email address in the field “Enter your email address” found at the bottom of the website. You will then receive all the latest news about Rocks On a Rope and its creations. To unsubscribe, click on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of each newsletter or log in to your Rocks On a Rope account to change this setting in your customer profile.
How do I place an order?
We have tried to make the ordering process in the Rocks On a Rope webshop as easy as possible. If you still have questions about the ordering procedure, please contact our customer service via email@example.com or call +31 (6) 39 100 200.
Do I need an account to place an order?
No, you do not need an account to make a purchase with us. However, it is easy to create an account, so that you have insight into your order
How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order free of charge at the Rocks On a Rope webshop if your order has not yet been taken in production. If you want to cancel your order, please contact our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (6) 39 100 200. If your order has been canceled, you will receive a confirmation from us by e-mail.
What if a product is not in stock?
It is possible that a product is not in stock or that the product has to be made especially for you. You will receive an email from the production team when your order goes into production and when it is ready to be shipped.
I wanted to order a product but something went wrong. What should I do?
For this you can contact our customer service via email@example.com or call +31 (6) 39 100 200.
What is the best size for me?
To determine which size is best for you, look at our size chart page. We recommend that you use this size chart when considering a purchase.
How do I pay for my order?
Paying on our webshop is 100% safe and reliable. We offer the following payment options:
- Internet banking via iDeal
- Credit card via Mastercard, Visa or eMaestro
- Sofort banking
Are all prices including taxes?
Yes, all named prices are including taxes.
What are the shipping costs?
For orders within Europe, no shipping costs will be charged. Outside of these countries we charge the usual shipping costs.
Will the shipping costs be refunded if I return an order?
The returning costs are at the consumer´s expense.
What is the delivery time of my order?
Rocks On a Rope shall execute accepted orders with convenient speed but at least within 3 weeks. Because almost all pieces are customized and handmade.
- Rocks On a Rope shall exercise the best possible care when booking and when executing product orders.
- The place of delivery is at the address given by the consumer to Rocks On a Rope or in case of absence the local post-office.
- Rocks On a Rope shall execute accepted orders with convenient speed but at least within 21 days, unless a longer delivery period was agreed. If the delivery has been delayed, or if an order cannot be filled or can be filled only partially, the consumer shall be informed about this within 21 days after ordering. In such cases, the consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract free of charge.
- In the event of repudiation under the preceding paragraph, Rocks On a Rope shall return the payment made by the consumer as soon as possible but at least within 7 working days after withdrawal.
- If an ordered product for some reason is not deliverable, Rocks On a Rope shall make an effort to offer an equivalent replacement product. Before the delivery, it shall be reported in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement product will be delivered. Consumer may refuse this replacement within 7 days.
- Unless explicitly agreed otherwise, the risk of loss of and/or damage to products shall remain with Rocks On a Rope until the time they are delivered to or on behalf of the consumer.
Can I return my order?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your online purchase, you can return the unused items within 14 days. The items must be returned undamaged with the labels still attached. Our return procedure is explained on the return page.
When will I get my money back?
Within 14 days you will receive a refund for the returned items to the account that you used for the original purchase. Always ask for a track & trace code when returning your product. Without this code, we cannot do anything for you when the item has been lost by the shipping company.
- When purchasing products, the EU-consumer has the option to withdraw from the contract without specifying any reasons for a period of 14 days (reflection period). This period starts on the day the product is received by or on behalf of the EU-consumer. After expiry of the reflection period the purchase agreement will come into force.
- During this period, the EU – consumer shall handle the product and the packaging with care. The EU – consumer shall only unpack the product to the extent necessary to judge whether he or she wishes to keep the product. If wishing to exercise the right of withdrawal, the consumer shall return the product with all delivered accessories in an unused, complete and in the original condition and packaging and with the label on to Rocks On a Rope in conformity with the instruction given by Rocks On a Rope.
- All other consumers may exchange items for a different item, however all exchanges are based on stock availability. Shipping is also free on the replacement item (note: not on the original item of purchase!), but if you are based outside the EU you will need to pay taxes and duties on this.
Every single piece of jewelry is custom- and handmade by designer Claudia Lijnsvelt in her atelier in Amsterdam. With Rocks On a Rope, Claudia introduces a certified diamond jewelry collection that stands for pure, honesty and raw beauty.
MAKE YOUR OWN
We also offer the possibility to create your own jewel for a special occasion (e.g. wedding, birthday gift, gala’s or just because you like to be unique) our designer will personally design a jewel to your wish.
How can Rocks On a Rope jewelry be authenticated?
The only way to guarantee the authenticity of Rocks On a Rope jewelry is by purchasing it from a Rocks On a Rope store, one of our authorized retailers or the Rocks On a Rope website. When purchasing Rocks On a Rope jewelry, you will be given a receipt and a certificate of authenticity. Please keep these two documents safe.
Does Rocks On a Rope jewelry come with a warranty?
All Rocks On a Rope jewelry come with certificate of authenticity for 1 year.
These guarantees do not cover the following: damage resulting from accidents and improper use or misuse of jewelry, consequences of normal wear and tear of jewelry, as well as any damage resulting from repairs or manipulation not carried out by the Rocks On a Rope workshop.
What is the quality of the diamonds used in Rocks On a Rope jewelry?
Rocks On a Rope uses high quality faceted diamond beads – exclusively selected
I purchased jewelry on the Rocks On a Rope website. How will my gift be packaged?
All Rocks On a Rope jewelry is presented in its case with an outer box wrapped in a Rocks On a Rope ribbon.
Is it possible to add a personalized message when I place an order on the Rocks On a Rope website?
Before confirming your order, you will have the option to write a message that will be printed on the Rocks On a Rope card and included in the package.
If you do not wish to write a personalized message when you finalize your order, a blank Rocks On a Rope card and envelope will be included in the package
Like all precious jewels, a Rocks On a Rope must be handled with care. To extend the life of your jewelry, we recommend following the guidelines and precautions for use.
How should I take care of my jewelry?
Your Rocks On a Rope jewelry is precious: any impact or friction can damage it. A diamond can scratch a piece of metal or another diamond. In spite of its durability, a diamond is still a stone and can break under impact. When you wear your jewelry, avoid any kind of impact or friction as much as possible.
Don’t forget to take off your jewelry:
– For household chores, gardening or other manual intensive activities: repeated contact with household detergents and corrosive products can damage gold.
Can I wear my bracelet next to my watch?
Rocks On a Rope is a stand-alone beauty that does not need to be worn next to a watch. This can also damage the chain or rope as there is a constant friction with your other jewel.
What should I do before wearing my jewelry?
Before you put your jewelry on:
– Check that the fastening on your jewelry works without any issues.
In case of any doubt, we recommend that you do not wear it and contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where should I keep my jewelry?
When it isn’t being worn, your jewelry should be kept in its Rocks On a Rope case or wrapped in a soft pouch to protect it from any impact or scratches.
We recommend only keeping one piece of jewelry in each case to prevent any kind of friction.
When you put a chain necklace or bracelet away in its box, always make sure you fasten your jewelry first to prevent any knots.
How should I clean my jewelry?
We recommend every year to send us your jewel so we can check the condition or replace the rope for a new one. Transportation costs are for the client.
Rocks On a Rope
Nieuw Herlaer 5
1083 BB Amsterdam
All Rocks On a Rope jewelry is packaged in a case and an outer box.
In the case your will find a certificate of Authenticity which gives you a year guarantee on the rope or golden chain.