The Tie the Knot is an ode to love and represents promises that come straight from the heart. The ring is made from a black 0.25, 0.4 or 0.8-carat diamond on a rope with a golden detail, that should be closed by a couple of knots — making it a unique piece to everyone
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
- Wrap a length of string or cut a thin strip of paper about 10 cm long.
- To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Fold the strip around your knuckle (this is the widest part of your finger).
- Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- Measure the strip of paper in millimeters with a ruler.
Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size